It’s amore at Ainslie, the beloved eatery that brings the romance of Italian cuisine to Williamsburg, BK (76 Ainslie St.) and the Lower East Side, NYC (199 Bowery).
ENOTECA ☆ BIRRERIA ☆ WINE BAR ☆ BEER HALL & GARDEN ☆ WOOD FIRED PIZZA ☆ PRIVATE EVENTS
Intimate dining, lively sidewalk patio, wine bar, beer hall & garden with 50-ft bar and a games area.
Executive Chef John DeLucie | Italian favorites, wood-fired pizzas, house-made pastas, NY steak, free range chicken.
Beverage Director Jessica Duré | 20 wines by the glass, four wines on tap, 12 beers on tap from local and European breweries.
Ainslie is a 20,000 square ft. venue with intimate and spacious surroundings for your group, including:
- Elevated private dining room for up to 50 guests
- Intimate wine bar with 20 seats, in front of our open kitchen complete with wood-fired pizza oven
- Massive beer hall & garden with a 50ft bar, 32 beer taps
- Games area with foosball and shuffleboard
- Double hangar doors opening up to an outdoor sidewalk patio
- Opening Spring 2023: Subterranean Lounge “The UnderGround” with capacity for 250
FAMILY STYLE DINING (GROUPS 10+): To provide you with the smoothest service possible, all parties of 10 or more will dine from our FAMILY style menus.
199 Bowery, New York, NY 10002
76 Ainslie Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
CURRENT HOURS: subject to change, check back often. Join us for Saturday & Sunday Brunch
- Monday closed
- Tuesday 4pm-12am
- Wednesday 4pm-12am
- Thursday 4pm -12am
- Friday 4pm – 3am
- Saturday 11am – 3am
- Sunday 12pm – 12am