The Wild Goose
Kent Monkan has been bringing trending Restaurants / Gastro Pubs such as The Wild Goose to Long Island, New York.
First, at his acclaimed Brass Rail in Locust Valley, NY. Second, to his prized Heirloom in Sea Cliff, NY. To continue with his winning streak as the Executive Chef of these famous restaurants, he is becoming a success as Restauranteur with many more years of expansion ahead of him.
- Dining style: Casual Elegant
- Dress code: Business Casual
- Parking details: Street Parking
- Public transit: Port Washington stop on the LIRR – right across the street!
- Payment options: AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive chef: Kent Monkan
- Bar Dining, Bar / Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
FAMILY MENU TAKE OUT MEALS: Order our popular Family Menu dishes that will feed a family of 4-6.
CATERING: WE HAVE A FULL MENU FROM HOR D’OURVES TO DESSERTS FOR ALL OCCASIONS.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE – ONLINE ORDERS: Pickup Curbside or use Doordash for Home Delivery.
75 Main Street, Port Washington, New York 11050
Monday – Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday: 11am – 9:30pm
Call (516) 441-5505
Fax (516) 441-5507
Join The Wild Goose Team! Email Us: [email protected]