Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow, and although the tents are notoriously tight (even celebrities can’t guarantee seats this year), the amateur sartorialists among us can watch the runways in real time thanks to a wave of tech-equipped labels. An expanded lineup of designers are live-streaming their shows this season, including Calvin Klein, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Lacoste, and more (even QVC is going live).
We’ve compiled a list of streamed shows so far — check back for updates as the week progresses…
- Ports 1961: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 11, at Vogue.com.
- Lacoste: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 13, at the Lacoste Facebook page.
- Alexander Wang: 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, at ShowStudio.com.
- Marc Bouwer: 9 a.m. on Sunday, February 14, at MarcBouwer.com.
- Calvin Klein Men’s: 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.
- Marc Jacobs: 8 p.m. on Monday, February 15, at MarcJacobs.com.
- Rodarte: 12 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at ShowStudio.com.
- G-Star Raw: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at G-star.com.
- Calvin Klein Women’s: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 18, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.
(read the original post here)