Sometimes when shopping, I find an item that I know will get comments. Sometimes, it’s a great maxi dress, and other times, it’s a unique accessory. So, when I stumbled upon these hand painted silk scarves by NY artist Joan Reese, I immediately had to have one. The colors that she uses are vibrant and happy. The things about scarves that I love is that there’s multiple ways to tie and wear them. So wherever you are headed, incorporating a beautiful spring scarf will surely top off any outfit.
Since my style tends to all things bohemian luxe, check out this great piece from her line:
- Long enough to wear as a neck scarf, belt, sash and head wrap.
- 100% silk scarves are painted with French imported dyes. Colors are permanent.
- Silk scarves can be washed in cool water and shampoo. Cool iron while damp.
- Approximately 11″x60″
- Hand hemmed on all sides.
- Silk scarf is a “one of a kind” hand painted creation.
- Signed by New York Artist Joan Reese
If you like what you see you can order your silk scarf today at http://www.etsy.com/shop/SilkScarvesJoanReese